Share This Site:
This directory provides description of and links to a sampling of businesses and programs offering resources to banks thinking about lending, investing, or supplying retail monetary solutions in Indian Country. These resources are arranged beneath the categories that are following
- SBA Loan Programs – provides a few loan guarantee programs for extremely particular purposes. Included in these are:
- 7(a) Loan Program – The 7(a) Loan Program includes monetary assistance for companies with unique demands. For a review that is quick of program begin to see the OCC’s reality sheet.
- CDC/504 Loan Program – The CDC/504 loan system is a financing that is long-term, built to encourage financial development within a residential district. For a review that is quick of program, see the Community Developments Fact Sheet.
- Microloan Program – The Microloan Program provides little, short-term loans to small company issues and certain kinds of not-for-profit child-care facilities.
- USDA Rural Development’s Business and Industry Loan Guarantees – the objective of the B&we Loan Guarantees Program is always to help personal financing to increase the financial and ecological environment in rural communities.
Public Facilities Lending
- Tribal Economic developing Bond Program, an element of the United states Recovery and Investment Act (ARRA) of 2009, is really a tax-exempt bond system that authorizes relationship issuances for tribal financial development and never having to fulfill the “essential government function” test generally speaking relevant to bonds released by tribal governments. Continue reading Native United States Banking Site Directory. Top Tasks